Behold the Lowest in the Level for Chinese!
Yes folks, look at me, look at me!! Lowest in the fucking level for bloody chinese midyear exams!!
I'm fucking screwed. I THOUGHT I'd do better. Maybe a 40 something. Obviously not. Twenty-fucking-seven point eight for chinese.
Argh. At least I got amused when I saw what Mrs Ng Hui Choo (don't like her she called me "noise-maker" during the musical! gah.) wrote on my english essay.
"Insightful, interesting and engaging to read."
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I wrote about OLD PEOPLE! And everyone knows how I feel about old people. Lying through my teeth, to quote Shaun. Muahahahaha I should be a lawyer or something, since I just bullshit my way through anything and everything. Wahooo.
Viv, get better soon yeah? I really didn't mind waiting with you today. What are friends for huh! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment